Saturday 31 March 2012

Shhh You're In A F***ing Library


Hi guys, just a really quick post whilst I’m attempting to power through both my final uni projects which seem to be taking up pretty much all my time at the moment.

Anyway last week I went down to London and was able to get to Mick Jones’ Rock & Roll Library exhibition, which was bloody amazing. It’s barely a tiny part of his huge collection, (I dread to think what his house is like) but there were some absolutely brilliant things there.

I’m aware that there’s pictures up on many sites across the web, but I figured you can’t have too much of a good thing especially when it comes to The Clash, so here’s a few pictures I took whilst I was there. Who knows, maybe you might even spot something you’ve not seen before.


















Rumour has it that Mick is looking for a permanent place to showcase the entire exhibition, so let’s keep our fingers crossed that he manages to find somewhere real soon, will be fantastic to get chance to look at more of his stunning collection.

















No comments:

Post a Comment